Wedding Wednesdays
Before I got engaged, my photography career was a great excuse to look at beautiful wedding photos! Now I can openly look at all the wedding eye-candy I want, and I'm lucky enough to have the chance to share with my readers.

Every Wednesday, I'll be featuring a beautifully photographed wedding for your enjoyment. I'll be giving special preference to the weddings of African Americans, minorities, plus-size brides, gays/lesbians, and others not represented in mainstream bridal media. Photography counts! I love to see a wedding where the pictures are clear, gorgeous, and full of emotion!

This week features the wedding of Sonya & Janssen of Washington D.C., photographed by the incredibly talented Kate Headley. The group shot is featured in the Spring 2009 issue of Martha Stewart Weddings.

As with all beautiful weddings, the details are wonderful. I especially love the use of color, from the bridesmaids' orange shoes to Sonya's own purple sweater, which she wore for some of the outdoor photos.










0 comments:

Post a Comment