Inspiration!
I'm one of those people who loves to do research, as long as it's about a subject I like. Well, I like weddings! There are SO many books out there, but I have some favorites:

So far I have...

Michelle Rago’s Signature Weddings

Wedding Flowers by Paula Pryke

Some books I’d like…

FĂȘte: The Wedding Experience by Jung Lee

Colin Cowie Wedding Chic

Vera Wang on Weddings


See a pattern here? I love the books that teach you how to create an event: I’d like to design a look for the wedding and work inwards from there, instead of choosing a bunch of details and trying to work outward. That could get out of control!

For “being engaged” books, so far I’m reading:

What No One Tells the Bride

The Hard Questions

52 Fights (This one reads more like a novel).

0 comments:

Post a Comment