Wedding Wednesday is back!
Wedding Wednesday has been on hiatus for a while, but it's back! These aren't always easy to find, but the annual high wedding season has given me a much greater pool to draw from and has made things easier.

As many readers know, I love to use Wedding Wednesday as an excuse to show off the many beautiful weddings held by minorities and other underrepresented people. Brides of all colors, shapes & sizes are just as beautiful as anything you'd see in a magazine!

This week's return is one of the best we have ever featured. And, it's local! Jennifer & Jeffrey were married last month at SMU's Perkins Chapel. Perfect floral arrangements, a beautiful dress, and of course, a happy couple combined to make this great celebration. Photographed by the wonderful Kevin Jairaj.

It all started with a perfect Kleinfeld dress...


And some other wonderful details.



Even more details. And check this out -- when was the last time you saw a professional bridal photo of "the broom"? (Click the photo to view it large.) Awesome!


I especially love the flowers. I should -- they're done by our florist! I think I'm going to ask him to decorate our broom like Jennifer & Jeff's!

The happy couple (and "the broom" in action again!)





These ladies look awesome. I keep hearing Beyoncé's "Diva" in my head -- and I mean that in a good way!


They are one seriously hot couple.



And this last one is their re-enactment of the Obama wedding photo. (Click it to view large). I love this idea!


Congratulations, Jennifer & Jeff!

Head on over to their original post to see more and get all the Dallas vendor details!

0 comments:

Post a Comment