Wedding Wednesday: Donna & Eric
Donna is much braver than I am, as her wedding to Eric features two things I just said I wouldn't do: an outdoor wedding in July (!), and bright colors! Both of them work to great effect in her Maryland wedding earlier this summer.

Here are some gorgeous shots (by The Regetis) of the bride & groom looking absolutely beautiful. Standouts for me are Donna's dress and especially her makeup - it's beautifully done and matches the color scheme!


Years ago, I had a dream of my own wedding and the flowers were in these colors:


I see lots of brides using the "wedding wands" or some variation thereof. I imagine they're a great alternative to throwing rose petals or rice (no cleanup!) and if you have them in bright colors, they photograph very nicely!


Love those juicy colors! See more of them at Style Me Pretty. Congratulations to Donna & Eric!

0 comments:

Post a Comment