Flowers!
After my traumatic dress experience, it might be nice to focus on something other than fashion. I realize that I haven't written much about my favorite floral arrangements!

I've really been drawn to flowers that are kind of in a neutral palette, since that goes with our venue pretty well. I love pink, but don't like hot pink or "baby" pink. We'll see what we end up with... but so far, here are my favorites.

I love the idea of tying little bouquets to the aisle chairs. Originally I was set on having rose petals on the floor, but I think this might be more elegant... and easier for our venue to clean up! Plus, they look great with the chiavari chairs! Ours are gold, like the ones pictured below: (Photo by Stephen Karlisch).



For the tables, I love this neutral one. I imagine we'd add a little more pink, but in general this is the style I like: (photo by Cherie Photo)


And of course, what's more important than the bride's bouquet? I personally don't believe in having too much contrast in the bridal attire; I think it would be nice to have one seamless look. That said, I love these monochromatic textured bouquets, like this one: (photo by Stephen Karlisch)


So far, those are my favorites. Who knows, I might channel some other style in a month and change it all! But these are the looks that make me melt.

And finally, I don't know what I'd do with this, but I sure love looking at it:


0 comments:

Post a Comment