Push Me, Pull You
I've been a little agitated because negotiations with our intended venue seem to be a bust. Each time we talk with them, we end up with more questions than answers. We love this place and want to make it work for us.

So I jumped online to look at some backup options (being prepared to walk away, whether you state it or not, is always a good bargaining chip) and found some great ideas, and then got sidetracked by--what else?--wedding photography.

I remembered what I always promised I'd do while planning my wedding, and that is to focus on what the wedding is all about. As long as our guests are happy, and we're happy, and there's good music, good food, and good photography, what else matters? It could be in a barn or in the rain and as long as we have these things, it will be a wonderful & memorable wedding.

Here is the shot that helped me remember that (taken while the bride says good-night to her mom):

0 comments:

Post a Comment